|COVID SAFETY MEASURES
We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made some changes at Dentistry in the Village, to keep our patients and team safe. There will be new protocols implemented at your next visit.
- A pre-screening form needs to be filled out prior to your scheduled appointment. This will be emailed to you or reviewed over the phone.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment. If you don’t have a mask we will provide one for you.
- Please arrive on time. You will not be let in earlier than the scheduled appointment time. If arrival is greater than 10 minutes past your scheduled time, your appointment will need to be rescheduled so we can maintain social distancing.
- Please use your bathroom at home before your appointment. Our bathroom is temporarily closed.
- Our staff will be wearing extra PPE so our office will be cold. Please dress accordingly.
- Please knock when you arrive at the door, we will let you in when it’s safe to do so. We will take your temperature, have you perform hand hygiene with hand sanitizer, and review a COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Only you, the patient, may enter the office. The exception being a small child unable to come on their own. Parent and child must wear a mask. Everyone entering the clinic must be screened, have their temperature taken and perform hand hygiene.
- Unfortunately, our beverage station and games area are temporarily closed.
- Cash and cheque payments will not be accepted at this time. Please be prepared to pay with credit or debit.
- If you are not feeling well, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment. A missed appointment for another reason may result in significant time before another one will be offered.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.